RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL FLAT ROOFS IN JACKSON & ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN (MI)
Flat roofs installed by Billy White Roofing offer greater design flexibility, with no slope restrictions.
Flat roofs are a fully adhered or mechanically attached roofing systems; the VersiGard Fully-Adhered Roofing System incorporates either 45-mil or 60-mil EPDM membrane. Membrane sheets of 60-mil, non-reinforced materials, up to 50 feet wide, are manufactured with great efficiency and help reduce instillation costs. Once completed, a flat roof assembly is easily inspected, which is a key for a sound maintenance program.
For all flat roofing applications, Billy White Roofing uses ½ fiber board (up to 6" thick) and utilizes tapered slopes to create better drainage and avoid pooling of water. We can also easily install over ISO insulation board, ranging from a ½" to 3" thickness (larger thicknesses available upon request).
As an Authorized Versico Roofing Contractor, Billy White Roofing can install a warranted system that is then is inspected by a trained Versico Field Service Representative to ensure conformance with Versico specifications.
Billy White Roofing flat roof certifications:
- Green Gen-Flex Heat-Welded & EPDM Roofing Systems
- Almost 30 years in the single-play roofing industry
- Can be cut to fit any width from 7 ½' to 50'
- Strength-high resistance to UV; water-resistant seams
- Simple-fewer materials; less caulking; little cleanup or disposal
- Speed-fewer products means fewer application steps
- Savings-minimal waste and fewer products means less labor
- Versico TPO & EPDM Roofing Systems
- Duro-Last Roofing Systems
- 40 mill PVS Heat-Welded seams
- Perfect for schools, factories and other applications
- Features a 24 gauge metal edge
5-, 10- and 15-year Membrane System Warranties are available, and 10-, 15- and 20-year Total System Warranties are available. Standard wind speed coverage is 55 MPH, and additional wind speed warranties are available.